Just with few decors, your home can easily transform for the autumn! Take a look at this 5 ideas for fall centerpieces to bring the festive mood into your house!
I’ve collected few fall decor items – candles, pine cones, golden and red beads, fake flowers, vases. I wanted to try different versions and looks for table centerpieces. Here you can see how I combined the decor items. I hope you like them! 🙂
- I found this lovely place mat with golden baroque ornaments in 1€ store and I couldn’t resist buying it 😀 I think it’s so pretty and goes really well with the idea for fall decor. Definitely eye-catching (or at least for me)!
I used it as a base for my first fall centerpiece.
- The second is more simple. I used a sheer table runner, candles, pine cones and the red beads, which look like cranberries.
- In this one I combined a silver tray with golden beads and my Chevron Vase. I added the candles, the pine cones and a yellow fake flower to give more warmth to the centerpiece.
- Here I decided to use both – the table runner and the place mat in the center of our dining table. In a glass cake stand I arrange some of the wood-like pieces and put the big candle on top. It looks like a big candle holder. I think this is my favorite 🙂
- The fifth centerpiece combines again textures – silver and gold, glass and wood.
I really enjoyed making this variations and I hope you liked them! Tell me in the comment section which you liked the most! And check out my other works here: